Monday, October 10, 2011

Desk Redo

This poor desk has been in progress for EVER! 

Poor desk?!  What about your poor car that’s been stuck in the driveway all summer?

Simmer down, Car, you’ll get your spot back before winter hits.  Hopefully.

 

Sorry about that.  Not everyone appreciates my procrastination and overscheduling of projects.  Where were we?  Oh, that’s right, the desk.  I bought this desk back when I bought the chest that I re-vamped.  I had so many issues this this thing, but I think it turned out cute anyway.  I didn’t plan on keeping it as we have limited space, so I decided to paint it pink and send it back to Craigslist where I found it.  Hopefully it makes it’s way into a little girl’s room somewhere!

April 003

Before

090

094

After

Cute, huh? 

1 comment:

  1. Julie so cute!!! I wish Lexi had more space in her room, she'd LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete